Friday, March 18, 2016

Don't Eat the Steak

A couple months ago, Isaac and I went to Chipotle and Isaac kept trying to eat shredded cheese off the floor. I can't remember if I wrote about that or not.

He and I did a LOT of practice on Leave It after that and we've been back to Chipotle and to other restaurants since then without a problem. Well, tonight we went to Chipotle and there was a bite of steak on the floor near our table. I saw it and I saw Isaac see it. He could not reach it from under the table and he stayed under nicely until near the end of the meal, when he tried to slither a bit closer to the steak on his belly, as if hoping I wouldn't notice. I did notice, though, and reminded him to leave it. 

As we were leaving the restaurant, another customer commented that she was impressed that Isaac hadn't tried to eat that steak on the floor. She said he was so good. I told her he had been eyeing that steak, but he knows he's not supposed to eat food on the floor. I was really happy with how well he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment