Saturday, February 6, 2016

Hiking at Cuyahoga Valley National Park

It was a lovely day, sunny and about 40 degrees.  I decided Isaac and I needed a good long hike.  I had plenty to do at home, cleaning and some fascinating articles about mold that I'm working on, but it was a nice day and we needed a good hike.

Cuyahoga Valley National Park is about 90 minutes from my house, maybe just a little bit more.  We don't go there very often but it offers a lot of nice hiking paths.  There is a nice paved path that runs along the old canal path and I thought that would be good since it's really muddy around here.  Somehow the paved path still managed to be kind of muddy, but it was still a lovely walk.


Isaac found lots of interesting things to sniff.
He was a bit disappointed that he was not allowed to play in the creek but he had fun nonetheless.
The staples come out of his tail Monday and then he will be free to play in creeks all he wants, provided of course it is warm enough.  Of course, they are predicting snow next week.  But at least he will be able to run and play and roll in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment