Saturday, December 5, 2015

Just When I Think I've Heard It All

Every time I think I've seen or heard it all, someone proves me wrong.

Today I was at Rural King with Isaac, buying dog food (good sale, by the way). A woman stopped to tell me she has a dog just like Isaac at home and and she got out her phone to show me a picture.

Then her husband reached into their cart and pulled out a squeaky toy, which they must have been buying for their lab. It was a toy Isaac would destroy in about 30 seconds. He waved the toy in front of Isaac's face and started squeaking it!

I started picturing Isaac lunging for it, grabbing the toy and ripping it to pieces. I started trying to figure out how to get away fast but their cart was blocking my path.

Isaac, the good boy, just stood there, showing no interest in the squeaky toy. He was so good.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kelly, Issac and Wiskers
    Sorry I have not commented in a while, However I do appreciate your blog updates.

    ReplyDelete