Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Isaac's List

I'm thankful for:
  • My mom.
  • My Whisker cat.
  • All my friends.  Including Mike and that lady that lives downstairs that lets me kiss her and Mom's doctor with the needles that always pets me first and that vet guy that gives good belly rubs and that man that brings hard boiled eggs and the UPS guy that wants to play with me but Mom says no.
  • That Hershey dog that lives across the hall.
  • Treats.
  • Hot dogs.
  • My Kongs.  All of them.  And my Blue Toy.  And Mr. Pickle.
  • Little people that pet my ears gently.
  • Cheese.
  • Hard boiled eggs.
  • Bones.
  • Walks in the woods.
  • Running.
  • Swimming.
  • Things to sniff.
  • Poop to roll in.
  • My bed.  Mom thinks it's hers but who sleeps in it more?
  • Car rides.
  • Dinner.  
  • Breakfast.
  • Peanut butter.
  • Snow.  But not rain. 
  • Squirrels.  And deer.  And ground hogs.  And wild turkeys.  Basically anything I can chase.
  • Lakes.  And creeks.  And rivers.  And ponds.
  • Belly rubs. 
  • Ear rubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment