Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Working on the Down Stay at McD's

Isaac and I are continuing to work on his down stay. This is about 40 minutes in at McDonald's. It's pretty busy and noisy here and I'm having trouble concentrating on my work, but Isaac is doing great.

I'm planning to stay for just over an hour, maybe 70 minutes or so.

Although I am looking forward to getting out of here. It is too noisy to get any work done. Apparently every old person in my little town gathers at McDonald's and stays until lunch time and they talk loudly to each other, calling to their friends all across the restaurant. Isaac thinks it is pretty interesting, though. He likes people watching. One old man keeps commenting that Isaac is looking at him and his wife keeps telling him "He's probably never seen anything as strange as you before, dear."

No comments:

Post a Comment