Sunday, March 29, 2015

Really Grateful for Isaac Today

I am grateful for Isaac every day, but today, I really appreciated his help.  I woke up with my back bothering me a lot.  It was hard to get up.  It was hard to move.  Bending over would have been really hard.

I had planned to do laundry today.  If I had to do it alone, I wouldn't have been able to.  But I just finished folding one load and will be getting the second load out of the dryer in a few minutes.  With Isaac to get the laundry out of the dryer for me, I was able to do the laundry as I'd planned.

That might not seem like a big deal, but it means a lot to me.  I hate it when I can't do something I planned to do or wanted to do because of pain or fatigue.

I'm so glad I have Isaac to help with the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment