Saturday, January 3, 2015

Looking Forward in the New Year

I thought about making a list of New Year's Resolutions or goals or something.  But I decided to just make a list of things I'm looking forward to in the new year, instead.

1.  Camping with Isaac - yes, we plan to go camping this summer.  I just bought a tent!
2.  Some upcoming writing projects.
3.  Increasing my Etsy business.
4.  Possibly volunteering with The Trevor Project.
5.  Canning a lot more of my own food next summer.
6.  Foraging for/gathering wild food next summer and fall, including black raspberries, blackberries, mulberries, elderberries and black walnuts.
7.  Continuing to get more connected with my spirituality and celebrating sabbats.
8.  Doing a little traveling - I am hoping to go to Mammoth Cave and we'll see where else.
9.  Doing a lot of training with Isaac.
10.  Doing a lot of hiking with Isaac.

No comments:

Post a Comment