Monday, November 17, 2014

Rompin' in a Winter Wonderland

Isaac and I woke up to this.

I needed to go out to go to the post office, so I decided we would go to the park and take a walk and Isaac could play in the snow.  It didn't occur to me that the parking area at our favorite local park would not be plowed, but of course it wasn't.  After a few tries, I managed to get up the little hill into the parking lot, though.

It was beautiful.

Cold, but beautiful.

Isaac loved it. 

I had trouble getting pics of him because he simply could not be still.  He was frolicking.  He had so much fun.  I had fun watching him have fun, but I have to say, it's a lot more work walking in a few inches of snow and my snow boots than it is walking when there's no snow and I'm wearing sandals or my sneakers.  I think we did about a mile and I was dragging myself up the last little hill to the car.  Normally we do about three miles and I'm not this tired.

Apparently Isaac found it tiring, too, because as soon as we got home, he went right to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment