Saturday, May 10, 2014

Another Update on the Pretty Kitty

Cayenne is doing well.  She's eating, she's licking her belly (which she didn't do the first two days after surgery, I think because she was too uncomfortable to twist her body around to do that), she's moving around easily.  Last night she pooped for the first time since her surgery and apparently it felt very good to do so, because she then raced around the living room in a circle.  She's been quite affectionate, snuggly.  Yesterday I took a nap and she slept for a while on my legs and then, when I had to move my legs because they were going numb, she came up and slept on my shoulder.

Her poor naked little belly looks so pitiful.  The line of staples looks like a zipper.

I'm so glad she's feeling better, though.  She's such a sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment