Saturday, March 8, 2014

To the Person That Keeps Posting Hateful Comments on My Blog

I'm pretty sure I know who you are, though I'm not sure why you're so full of anger and hate when we haven't even spoken in about 10 years.  If you need to discuss something with me, and if you can do so in a polite, respectful manner, please email me at poet_kelly at yahoo dot com.  It seems like something better discussed in private, not on a blog.  However, if you are not able to communicate in a polite, respectful manner, then don't bother emailing.  I won't respond to verbal abuse.

I'd like you to stop posting inappropriate, rude, hateful, hurtful comments on my blog.  That's not what this blog is for.  I will continue to moderate comments and to delete all comments of this sort.  Those kinds of comments are not welcome here.  Comments about my daughter are particularly unwelcome and inappropriate.  You're an adult.  Start acting like it.

Whatever the reason for your anger and hatred, perhaps you would benefit from seeking some professional help in dealing with it.  But take it elsewhere.  It doesn't belong here.  It's not welcome here.  Move on and get a life of your own.  Leave mine alone.

Sincerely,

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. No idea what's going on and don't need to know. Just wanted to tell you that your post is an excellent example of standing up to unacceptable behavior. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. Apparently getting rude comments is not unusual on blogs. I know other bloggers who deal with that. Often they are just from random people but I think this is actually someone that knows me, or used to know me.

      Delete
  2. That sucks. People hide behind the internet to hurt others. What a coward. I hope this person stops. They should get a life and move on.

    ReplyDelete