Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Laundry Dog

Last night, Isaac and went down to the laundry room to get my laundry out of the dryer.  We ran into one of our neighbors, one that adores Isaac and that Isaac adores back.  She followed me into the laundry room and stood there talking to me while Isaac and I got our laundry.

When I opened the dryer, a sock fell out.  Isaac happily snatched it up and gave it to me, without me even asking him to.  He proceeded to get the rest of the laundry on command, paying very little attention to the neighbor that was standing there talking to me.

I was so proud of Isaac.  When we first moved here, he had a really hard time getting the laundry out of the dryer when someone else was in the laundry room or even if he just heard someone out in the hall.  He got a bunch of treats for his good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment