Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Morning Breakfast

I'm not Christian but I do celebrate Christmas in some ways.  I have a Christmas tree because I like it.  I like decorating it, I like looking at it at night when it's dark and the lights of the tree are on.  I exchange gift with a few people.  I send Christmas cards because I like touching base with people that way and because I like receiving cards.

I also like to make a special breakfast on Christmas morning.  I don't know why.  I just enjoy it.

This morning, I made myself French toast with blueberry topping.

I made Isaac and Cayenne a scrambled egg with chopped hot dog and cheddar cheese.

Yes, I cooked them breakfast.  I know, it's silly.  But it was fun. 

Cayenne picked all the little bits of hot dog out of hers and left most of the egg on the plate.  So Isaac finished it for her.  He was disappointed that I did not share my French toast with him.  Of course, he was done with his breakfast before I even made it out of the kitchen.

I hope you all are having a nice holiday and something good to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment