Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cayenne's Letter to Santa

Dear Santa Claws,

The dog has been very naughty.  You should not bring him anything.

I, on the other hand, have been a very good kitty.  You should bring me a lot of presents.  Here is my list of what I want.

1.  Cheese.  Lots of cheese.  Any kind.  A variety pack of some sort would be nice.  Shredded cheese is best since it requires less chewing.

2.  Ice cream.  Mommy says chocolate is not good for kitties.  Is that true?  If it is, then any flavor other than chocolate would be fine.  If she's just making that up, then some chocolate ice cream would be fine, too.

3.  Yogurt.  Any flavor would be fine.

4.  Cat treats.  Again, a variety pack of some sort would be best.

5.  A new brush.  And could you please tell my mommy she should brush me more?

Sincerely,

Cayenne the Pretty Kitty

P.S. If there is a little boy or girl that wants a puppy, could you take them this dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment