Friday, May 17, 2013

Poor Silly Doggie

Last night I fell asleep on the couch.  Isaac was sleeping in my bed.

He woke me up in the middle of the night whining.  He does that occasionally and if it is still dark outside, I just say, "It's not time to get up yet.  Go back to bed," and he usually does.  Every once in a while he is insistent that he really  needs to go out and then I get up and take him, but that's very unusual these days.

Well, last night, he kept whining.  It was a different kind of whine, too, than his, "But I have to poop right nooowwww" whine.  I finally opened my eyes and looked at him and saw what the problem was.

The woven blanket I keep on my bed had gotten caught on the ring on his collar that holds his dog tags and he couldn't get it loose.  When he got out of bed and came out to the living room, he was dragging the heavy blanket by his neck.

Poor baby.  I unhooked the blanket for him, gave him a kiss on top of his head, and told him to go back to bed.  He did.

No comments:

Post a Comment