Friday, April 26, 2013

Virtual Tour of My New Apartment: Before

Here is the "before" tour of my apartment.  There are some things in it already, it's not completely empty, but there's no furniture yet and it's pretty disorganized.  It might be a couple weeks before you get the "after tour," we'll see how quickly I work.

Here's the outside of the building.



And here's my front door.

The sign on the door says, "Working Service Dog Lives Here."  At the bottom it says, "In Accordance with ADA Regulations, Dog is Non-Aggressive.  Do Not Separate Service Dog from Handler."  That's for emergency purposes, like if the building is on fire and the fire fighters have to break down the door to rescue me and Isaac.

And this is the entryway of my apartment.  There's Isaac, lounging on the floor.

This is the living room.  That's Isaac's blankie in the floor.

Here's the bedroom.

And here are a couple pictures of the kitchen.



And the bathroom (which is mostly done already).



3 comments:

  1. Your place is a lot like my apartment. A kitchen with living/dining room attached, bedroom, and bathroom. It's actually listed as a studio on the lease. I'm jealous of your kitchen though. It's huge compared to mine!

    Oh, also hello from a fellow service dog handler! I love reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks quite nice, especially the kitchen. Is that a window seat in the living room? Would love to have one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your place! It looks very light, modern, airy, and spacious. The kitchen has lots of cupboard space too.

    ReplyDelete