Thursday, March 7, 2013

Treats in a Blanket

This morning Isaac and I played a new game.  Well, Isaac played it, actually.  I got to sit down and get some writing done while he was busy.

I had him sit and stay, then sprinkled some treats on the floor.  Then I covered the treats with one of Isaac's blankets (which was wise, because he ended up chewing on the blanket a bit, and I'd rather him chew a hole in one of his blankies than in one of mine).  Then I told him to go get the treats.  He had to dig around and figure out how to get under the blanket to get the treats. 

It took him a surprisingly long time.  He wanted to stand on the blanket, which of course made it difficult to move the blanket to get to the treats underneath.

He finally figured it out, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment