Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Isaac Learns a New Task

Isaac helped me do laundry today. I have this braided rope that I can put on things, like on the refrigerator door handle, and he pulls on the rope to open up the fridge for me. I can open it myself but he likes having little jobs to do. Well, today I tied the rope onto my laundry basket, and then he pulled the basket of clean, folded laundry from the living room, where I'd been sitting on the couch folding clothes, to the bedroom, where I then put the clothes away. Bending over and picking up baskets of laundry is very difficult for me these days, with my back problems, so this is immensely helpful. Isaac was pretty excited about it, too.

2 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! I hope you never wake up and find that Isaac has opened the fridge and eaten a bunch of snacks. He's one smart dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He occasionally opens the fridge when I walk into the kitchen. I think he does so hoping I will want to get out the hot dogs, which are his favorite food in the whole world, apparently. But he never tries to get anything out. I hope he doesn't start!

    ReplyDelete