Friday, September 7, 2012

Looking for Volunteers to Help with Fundraising

Like I said in my last post, all this fundraising stuff is a lot of work and it's hard to do it all by myself, especially when I'm severely depressed.  Mike helps some but to be honest, he's too busy with his job to help as much as I'd like.  So I'm looking for volunteers.

You don't need to donate money.  You can donate a little time and energy and that would be a big help, too.

Volunteers can help do things like stuff and address envelopes, make change jars to collect donations, talk to local businesses about placing a change jar for donations on their counter, things like that.  You could volunteer a lot of time or a little.  Email me at poet_kelly at yahoo dot com if you'd like to volunteer to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment