Friday, August 24, 2012

Finally, a Picture of Indigo

To get it, I had to sneak up on her while she was sleeping.

See, today I meant to do laundry.  But when I went into the bedroom to get the dirty clothes, I discovered Indigo sleeping in the dirty laundry.  She loves to sleep in the dirty clothes.  Cayenne likes to get in the clean laundry when I take it out of the dryer, but Indigo prefers the dirty clothes.  She was sound asleep, all curled up and cute.  So I let her sleep a while.

A couple hours later, I decided that I really needed to get the laundry started.  I decided to try to get a picture of her in the laundry basket, figuring that the flash would startle her and she'd run away and then I'd start the laundry.

She did wake up as I was snapping the picture, but she didn't get away fast enough.  I actually got a picture!

See how perturbed she looks at being disturbed?


3 comments:

  1. LOL she looks pretty mad! What a cute picture! That should be saved for those emails we see with mad looking animals. I can just imagine the caption "I AM smiling" or something. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I'm glad it worked out. Calling any government agency is awful but this agency sounds like the worst. It's like they weed out the callers who give up too easily from those who really want help. I've tried calling the IRS and it's a joke too. Our tax dollars at work, not! I'm glad you hung in there and it worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet calling the IRS is just as bad! I've never had the misfortune to have to call them. Unfortunately, I've had to call Social Security many times, though not lately. Customer service is just not a priority at most government agencies. It's not like they want your business. What am I going to do, go to some other place to get my disability and Medicare? They don't mind at all if I go away and never come back. That would just be less work for them.

    ReplyDelete