Sunday, July 15, 2012

More on the Service Dog Program

I emailed the woman from the service dog program and explained that I had some concerns.  She emailed me back and now she is willing to ask some prior clients if they would be willing to speak with me.  She also said there are some dogs in the program that are nearing the end of their training, and I can visit and see them.  So I will plan to do that.

I asked her how many dogs they've trained and placed to date and she didn't answer that question.  She did, however, tell me that the program has been in existence since 2003 and I am the first person to ever ask for references.  I find that hard to believe.

I'm going to visit the program and I will talk to clients if I get the chance but I'm not sure right now how I feel about this program.  Some things just don't quite sound right to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment