Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Introducing My New Blog

Don't worry, I fully intend to keep writing this blog, too!  But I decided to start a second blog to share information related to gastric bypass surgery, which is an operation I have about 3.5 years ago.  Since then, I've become very interested in nutrition and weight loss and health in general, and I've done tons of research on those topics, and I wanted to create a place to share some information related to those issues.

If you have had, or are considering having, gastric bypass surgery, you'll find lots of useful information there.  If you have had, or are considering having, some other form of bariatric surgery, you'll also find lots of useful information.  If you are interested in weight loss but not in weight loss surgery, you'll still find some topics of interest.  If you're interested in nutrition, but not in losing weight, I also invite you to check it out.

Gastric Bypass Coaching Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment